Cockatiels United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need just a plain cuboid command

2 posters

Go down

We need just a plain cuboid command Empty We need just a plain cuboid command

Post  swstiglich3 Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:39 pm

I would love shortened command prompts like //replace -> //r for alot of the commands. I would like just a plain cuboid command like //cuboid -> //c. Pain figureing out wahat all is in your field of selection. //c would just reaplace everything in you field of selection without have to type each and everything.
swstiglich3
swstiglich3

Back to top Go down

We need just a plain cuboid command Empty Re: We need just a plain cuboid command

Post  Dr_Obvious Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:05 pm

swstiglich3 wrote:I would love shortened command prompts like //replace -> //r for alot of the commands. I would like just a plain cuboid command like //cuboid -> //c. Pain figureing out wahat all is in your field of selection. //c would just reaplace everything in you field of selection without have to type each and everything.
These commands are like that because it DEOS simplyfy things. yes//re would be better but we need to chose the area we're editing, and use any world edit commands (there are a couple) For all commands and how to use em, go see my post for all commands. I'll be updating it often so it'll mostly be up to date.
Dr_Obvious
Dr_Obvious

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum