Cockatiels United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

titles YES TITLES!!!

2 posters

Go down

titles YES TITLES!!! Empty titles YES TITLES!!!

Post  Dr_Obvious Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:31 pm

I know we've tryed to do this before...and it might be a plugin Razz so i found this...take a look and see if you can find a better solution Smile
http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1012&t=57536
Dr_Obvious
Dr_Obvious

Back to top Go down

titles YES TITLES!!! Empty seen it

Post  swstiglich3 Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:47 pm

I have seen this on another server i have played on. Here is my opinion on how it should go. Only mods and up should be able to change titles. People get annoying with them if they can controll. People have to use their entire username in a title wanted. Titles should be related to the person. ex. I was captain swstiglich3 on other server because i was in a ship building phase. The title was givent to me by a mod because they liked my ships and stuff. Other wise we could just use it to say member soandso, mod soandso, admin soandso, etc....
swstiglich3
swstiglich3

Back to top Go down

titles YES TITLES!!! Empty Re: titles YES TITLES!!!

Post  Dr_Obvious Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:42 pm

I was thinking of just making it so that only admins would be able to set titles to people. It would either work that you'd get a title if you deserve it, or, like you said, you'd get it for doing somthing amazing (like make a town or amazing structure)
Dr_Obvious
Dr_Obvious

Back to top Go down

titles YES TITLES!!! Empty Re: titles YES TITLES!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum