Cockatiels United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The local economy

Go down

The local economy Empty The local economy

Post  Decarthado Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:08 am

I'm putting together thoughts on how much blocks should start off being worth on a buy/sell from/to the server store. See the new forum for the correct thread.
Decarthado
Decarthado

Back to top Go down

The local economy Empty Re: The local economy

Post  Decarthado Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:25 am

The other forum doesn't seem to be letting me post anything, so here's what I wrote:
-----
The concept of how to better tie players together in some vague semblance of a community is being tossed around, and one of the ideas I like is looking into implementing iConomy v1.9+. For those of you who may not know, iConomy is a plugin which gives players a universal bank account and allows you to use that money in various ways.

What I want to hear from the playerbase are your ideas on how much different blocks/items should be worth if you were going to buy or sell them. What fraction of a block's buying price should it sell for if you're going to sell it to the server store? How much would 1 of something cost? How much would you expect to pay for 64 of something? The more detailed your responses, the better I'll feel. Bear in mind that we're thinking about starting everybody with 1,000 money, but that number may be subject to change.
Decarthado
Decarthado

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum