Cockatiels United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MINECARTS ARE COMING SOON!

4 posters

Go down

Should I begin this HUGE project?

MINECARTS ARE COMING SOON! I_vote_lcap100%MINECARTS ARE COMING SOON! I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
MINECARTS ARE COMING SOON! I_vote_lcap0%MINECARTS ARE COMING SOON! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

MINECARTS ARE COMING SOON! Empty MINECARTS ARE COMING SOON!

Post  swstiglich3 Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:33 pm

I want to start makeing our minecart system on the server.I could make a huge station at the /spawn and them have outbound and inbound track all along the north East South West roads.These roads would have little stations at pertinant stops along each road.This means I would have to add possibly two adminium on each road for outbound and inbound tracks.I could do it under the adminium roads. .This requires boosters, along the road that would also need to be protected adminuim boxs so peopel could not mess up shooter systems. . I have stop points and glitch detectors already designed with runaway cart stopper systems, booster comparments designed, stations design partially designed.Each station would make checks for riders and runaway carts, which the stations can also deal with.Each station can have error detection and maintance help for people not familiar with the stations.ALOT OF COPY AND PASTE will be use after intial accepted designs. The places system will have to be well organized for error not to come out of nowhere which means a space around roads would have to be unbuildable for alittle.The design juices are flowing.This topic will be updated with questions and open for suggestions of improvement.
swstiglich3
swstiglich3

Back to top Go down

MINECARTS ARE COMING SOON! Empty This was kind a test too

Post  swstiglich3 Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:34 pm

I wanted to test polling and which color looks the coolest on thsi site too for this post.
swstiglich3
swstiglich3

Back to top Go down

MINECARTS ARE COMING SOON! Empty Re: MINECARTS ARE COMING SOON!

Post  Toys Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:16 pm

Great idea for collor testing, and i vote the a idea for a minecart symtem good. Would i be able to help you on that?

Toys

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr_Obvious Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:16 pm

It would be nice for the tracks/stations/etc to be under the adminium road since it is 5 high and you would leave 2 spaces than the adminium track part than 2 more spaces for boats below (planning on making canals)
One thing tho..dont put the tracks yet since they will lag BAD...leave them for later
Dr_Obvious
Dr_Obvious

Back to top Go down

MINECARTS ARE COMING SOON! Empty lag problem solved soo like tomorrow

Post  swstiglich3 Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:59 pm

you read notch's post today? mincarts and tracks fixed in new update possibly coming tommorrow
swstiglich3
swstiglich3

Back to top Go down

MINECARTS ARE COMING SOON! Empty help will defantly be needed

Post  swstiglich3 Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:02 pm

I will deffantly need help to build, to copy paste, to cosmetic design, and to keep it going once made.
thanks for the offer toy i wil deffantly take you up on that
swstiglich3
swstiglich3

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr_Obvious Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:55 pm

Minecarts are HERE!!! but its messed evenything up, so we might have some waiting to do Razz
I also have a design layout update. Ill show you in game when I get the chance
Dr_Obvious
Dr_Obvious

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:02 pm

no minecarts yet plz. they are very sketchy still.
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum